Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:03 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
yes same here.. on contract for bout the same plan with sprint i would be paying alot more.. lol but he continues on bout the even more plus plans..( no contract ) but u pay full price for a phone.. which is a good deal..but hardly cheaper than sprint..on a comp plan.. but like i said some people u cant argue with cause they in their minds will always be right..lol im happy with my plan with sprint.. etc.. so im done...he is right and we are all wrong.. etc...end
See, that is where you are wrong. For a COMPARABLE plan, T-Mobile is cheaper, and this is not debatable. It is a fact.

If you have a bunch of discounts at Sprint, then that is one thing. But if you are comparing like for like- as in the advertised price on the website, T-Mobile is cheaper. No debate about that.

And yes, you have to buy your phone, but it is still cheaper. You have to buy your phones on Sprint too. You keep ignoring the fact that you have to buy phones on Sprint too (and you are far more limited in selection with Sprint since they only activate Sprint branded devices).