Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
T-Mobile isn't always cheaper... Like I said in my previous post, after speaking with a TM sales rep my wife and I would be paying around $30 more a month for a comparable plan w TM...
Like I have been saying- I don't know anything about your specific deal. I am comparing advertised plans. If you have some plan that is stacked with several years worth of discounts, then that probably changes the formula here. It should be noted that T-Mobile also gives discounts, and there is no telling what plan you would have after several years of discounts with them either. So it's not really a fair comparison. If you are comparing the price of your several year old Sprint plan to something, then you would have to compare it to someone's several year old T-Mobile plan to get a somewhat accurate guage.

But if you compare starting points, T-Mobile is cheaper. Comparing T-Mobile's starting point to Sprint's ending point is a different matter. Just like comparing someone's plan that has had T-Mobile for a few years now to what the Sprint website says isn't a valid comparison.