Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:44 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: whose with me?

Well of course better phones is a opinion..as with everything else..we all say.. its stupid to argue over who is cheaper blah blah.. on contract sprint is cheaper.. off contract.. tmobile is cheaper..but barely...thats is how i see it.. and im not a sprint fanboy ive tried t-mobile.. didnt work out for me..and verizon..( hell no,, plans suck ) att never..

so im back with sprint.. and sprint has never let me down..coverage wise.. cs ive had my fair share of fighting etc.. but every time it got fixed..

i dont care who has what phone.. as sprint will always get nice phones. remember its a cellphone.lol not buying a house or a car...text and data are nice. but if it came right down to it..its all bout voice... calling that is..and as it stands i can call any cell for free. so im happy..

bringing who back to reality? people who praise sprint.. its a losing battle my friend..same with the peeps who swear by the iphone..etc.. u will never win..regardless of what points and facts u have.. they in their mind have the best phone or plan etc.. so no point cause they wont listen.. just like me going back and forth with ya..( all in good fun mind u ) but being im not the average joe.. im currently with the cheapest plan the fits my needs..t-mobile couldnt.. sprint did.. same for coverage..etc..

if i live in a big city of course things would change. as i would have 4 options for carrier and contracts... but i dont and many dont.. so sprint and verizon are kings in my area for voice and revA data.. gsm sucks here..location location location...lol im out..