View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawninfargo View Post
awesome work on the rom

Im running the 011010 max dusk version and running into low on memory problems. Im running a vzw htc touch pro. ive tried reflashing with 4,6,8,12 and 16 mb page pools. Im running the 4mb PP right now and seems to be working untill i open skyfire or any other large app. after a fresh reboot i have around 30mb free of program memory. Anyone know if messing with the page pool will help? i get more program memory the lower i go but still seems to get low on memory errors.
It appears that a PP of 6 is the best for you Verizons users, but you are still trying to run a "big" ROM on a gimped phone so you may still have errors. I'd suggest trying ahuskins Sense 2.1 ROM. It doesnt have the visual mods of Max or Dusk but it's "lighter" and extremely fast and stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msternig View Post
I really like the taskbar icons that are being used here (nice and simple). Do you have a cab for these? Or know where I could get them? THANKS!
Those look like bilbobrians icons, Google should give you the link, he's over at xda.
Search bilbobrians taskbar xda

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-12-2010 at 06:43 PM.