View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
icon123
Regular 'Geeker

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Hey I know where you're coming from, Calkulin's kitchen is by far my go to kitchen, it is advanced and some things are a pain to change and figure out, but being such a complete kitchen I can see where the others fall short

Part of why this kitchen is great is because he doesn't spend his free time writing tutorials or making configuration lists and do and dont's, instead his focus is on bringing a rock solid port of whatever it is he's working on, while also setting it up to be customizable
Exactly and that is where someone like yourself with knowledge, experience and patience needs to help us out. When I post my questions or statements, I don't expect Calkulin to drop whatever he is working on to answer. He probably posts one out of every 50 or so posts in his thread. That's where people like you come in to play. However, you rather tell people to go somewhere else for help then help them yourself.

I am suprised though, for how popular this kitchen is that there isn't any documention on how to use it, set it up, customize, etc.