View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:06 PM
icon123
Regular 'Geeker

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
thats the HTC messaging client thats in sense 2.5...
you can add it into 2.1
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I know over the past two months ive seen you post this question more than once. Calk does not have a PDF with noob descriptions of what HTC messaging client is or what enlarge start menu does.

alot of this is inherited knowledge and trial and error for the beginners, that's just the way it is. But I personally don't think Calkulin is here to cater to the slowest kid in the class.

There's other Chefs for that
I'm the slowest kid in the class beacause I didn't know that
"Applications System - Messaging Client 1.5.1922.2911.00" was the HTC messaging client from manila 2.5 that could be used in manila 2.1.

I think Calkulin makes a very nice kitchen, that's why I am using it and not one of those other noob friendly kitchens, but I feel it would be more complete and benefical to others if there were descriptions on what these packages are/do. I don't have questions on how to use the kitchen or build roms.

I posted this questions so someone could answer it like 2k4mach did and I could learn. I tried figuring it out, but couldn't. Instead I get a lecture from you. Thanks anyhow.

Last edited by icon123; 01-12-2010 at 05:19 PM.