View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
That kind of sucks, but thanks for the solution.

Does any one know where I could find descriptions of what all these packages are in Calk's kitchen? Some are self explanitory others I'm trying to hunt down.
I know over the past two months ive seen you post this question more than once. Calk does not have a PDF with noob descriptions of what HTC messaging client is or what enlarge start menu does.

alot of this is inherited knowledge and trial and error for the beginners, that's just the way it is. But I personally don't think Calkulin is here to cater to the slowest kid in the class.

There's other Chefs for that