View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:49 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
On the GSM Touch Pro of one of my friend, I saw a lockscreen that I am interested in. I am unable to find what it is. It is a lockscreen that when the phone is locked, you see the manila interface with the clock and small icons indicating the number of missed calls, text messages and emails. At the bottom, there is a slider to unlock in place of the manila slider and WM buttons. Someone is able to tell me what I am talking about?? Is it possible to install this in this ROM?

Thanks.

You mean like this?

Main page:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...59&postcount=5

CAB:
Manila_1921_Home_Lock_Beta3_by_Kisja.cab

This will most likely break any modifications you have made to the home screen. This includes Max Manila. I like it too but it won't work.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 01-12-2010 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.