View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:54 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 1-10-2010) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcircle View Post
Ok, so I figured it out last night before I could read this but much thanks to you for the help. I think the phone is all set now, MSL is at 000000 and GPSOne is set. So, I should be able to walk into a Cricket store and activate this, right? What are some problems I could face when going in there....just so I can be ready. Thanks.
If it's a corp store the only problem that I could forsee is them not even wanting to touch the device.
If it's a dealer should be no problem.

Also somethings that have come up with cricket just in the past few days is
Issues with MMS "again!" Some have reported issues sending and receiving.

Also keep in mind that after the phone is active you will need to make certain PST changes for WAP to work correctly!