Blackcircle
PPCGeeks Regular

Blackcircle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 1-10-2010) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
OK if QPST is not picking up the device on a new comport, check the following: HTC driver is installed on computer, Phone is placed into DIAG ##3424# mode before attaching USB cable. You should not need to type the com port it should show. Another way to tell if your phone is connected to windows is after placing into DIAG mode and plugging in then the computer will detect new devices. Also make sure that the phone "it'll show up as the MSID" does not appear on either one of your ports.

Now some of the setting will require a active cricket MDN/MSID, MIN to be properly programmed. This is mainly for the EPST setting for WAP/MMS.These are setting that you will need to manually set as a cricket corp store will not enter the EPST menu on a flashed phone for insurance reasons. (They could brick it) Some dealers will but they will charge for it and call it a flash. So if you have an account set up first is the easy way. or you can get to the point that you need to do the *228 and then start an account get the MDN MSID/MIN and then do the *228 OTASP to get alot of the setting.
Ok, so I figured it out last night before I could read this but much thanks to you for the help. I think the phone is all set now, MSL is at 000000 and GPSOne is set. So, I should be able to walk into a Cricket store and activate this, right? What are some problems I could face when going in there....just so I can be ready. Thanks.

HTC Evo 4G