View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
hey guys, some of you may recognize me from calk's vga kitchen thread. I am getting a tp2 in a few days and was wondering a couple of things...

1) how does the wm lockscreen behave in this kitchen? Does it show the notifications properly? or is it still buggy? are you using s2u2 instead?

2) what manila would you guys recommend? sense 2.1 or 2.5? How are the glitches and performance?

Thanks for all the help.
dunno bout the lockscreen i dont use it lol.

depends on how and what you use your phone for.

im running 2.5 and have no regrets. the little extras more than make up for the occasional bugginess and lagginess.

the agenda view on the calender tab is gold for me. along with the people tab, twitter tab.