View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:37 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Can someone help me out???? on the 1230 build, my Sashimi ran smooth and I had no issues but on the 011010 build, my phone locks up if I even think about Sashimi. I tested by installing some of the cabs without Sashimi but even those failed. I am going to run a quick test on the 1230 rom again but I can't seem to find the culprit and I am getting really bug eyed! PLEASE help. Anyone got this issue?

Oh and I did use the Sashimi edit posted earlier on but it didn't seem to help.
I installed the Sense2.1 01.10 build last night and I agree that Sashimi is not behaving the same as before. Cabs install just fine but some scripts like "automate PIMBackup restore" doesn't work right. For the meantime, I manually run all my scripts. There were some issues mentioned earlier about things not installing on the SD but IMO you shouldn't have to keep reinstalling things to the SD. Try a search in this thread for "sashimi fix".