View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:36 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I am not doing any porting. I dont know how, nor do I have the time to figure it out.....if you'd like to share how to port the xml's, that would be cool.
basically i look at the old regedits and xml files of each package that is new and compare, it takes lots of time but if u look into carefully u will see that most of them are the same and just need to be changed to the same values as the old ones. in some of the packages u would also need to change the size of some .png's or bmp.
since im going with the whole "give it shot" approach and don't really know what im doing (i'm just trying things out), some work and some have issues. just like it worked for u when u replaced the .xml file.
i kinda taught myself by looking at the old htcframework that was converted to vga a while back by some else on xda. he resized some png's and changed a few values on the .xml files to get everything working on vga.
one thing i did notice in the new packages is that now most of them contain additional png's or bmp's for landscape and of course a longer xml file or extra regedits.
i hope that helps who ever wants to give it a try also. ill try to post any packages that im sure is working fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.