View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:26 PM
chino331
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: HDWall TP2 wallpapers for Manila 2.1 *UPDATED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubez View Post
Great work here.... Unfortunately Im lost.... Lets say i downloaded 4 different cabs from this thread. Every time i want to switch wallpapers I have to install/uninstall each time? Is there a main cab I can install to help me toggle between wallpapers? Sorry if this is a noob question. Thanks in advance....
Yes, if you want to change wallpaper, you will need to click on the cab you want, let it uninstall what's currently in there, and then let the new cab install. Also make sure in Settings/Wallpaper that you have the default wallpaper selected
This post has been thanked 1 times.