View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:08 AM
sidwin
PPCGeeks Regular

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need dialer with bigger numbers

http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en...e094db10fc83b1 these guys here have a pretty cool phone dialer for all windows mobile platforms. I've done some testing on both windows mobile 6 and 6.5. This phone dialer is very easy to install since it is a simple cab and will not require a hardrest or unlocking your phone. You can simply uninstall the program and go back to your stock dialer.

They have a 14 day trial you can download and i believe have coupon codes too. I also tested software on both a VGA and WGA devices. One thing i like about this dialer is the size of the phone buttons. The interface is very Iphonish. Another cool feature is the ability to customize the application. The app also supports double clicking/tapping. I like to use phonex to handle outbound calls and have my stock dialer answer incoming. That way i have slide to answer and see the state (location of caller) on incoming number and phonex dialer interfaces to go through my call history.

One improvement i wish iconsoft would put in would be the ability to have more than 9 speed dials. Location caller and slide to answer would also be nice. The software takes about 8 megs and I recommend installing this to internal storage. Ram usage was about 5 megs which is pretty good considering I disabled TF3d and that takes up 8 megs.

Have Fun,
Sid