View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i could be wrong, but as far as i know so far there is no vga version of landscape yet, and i think theres a wait for an official htc release of 2.5 in landscape since the existing version isn't.
besides 2.5 leo 2.02 hold lots of updated packages, i think that to get the full list if u don't want to download u can check calc's htcpro2 kitchen change log... probably all of them are listed, i'm not sure what have been ported to vga but some don't really require a port and works on any resolution. u can try to cross reference with xda 2.5 thread to the packages that is not depended on resolution.
maybe omj is porting some to vga himself... i know i ported a few of them and im testing right now.
personally i only know how port if it's only depends on an .xml file or a registry edit which is the easy part.
that's right....amarullz said he was gonna wait for an official release to port to VGA, so I'll I've added was the updated 1922 dependent packages, not manila 2.5 1922.

I am not doing any porting. I dont know how, nor do I have the time to figure it out.....if you'd like to share how to port the xml's, that would be cool.

Maybe someone can chime in if any of the 1922 packages require any porting....I know I copied the xml for geoservice from the old to the new to get it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've always seen sashimi stuff added to the Carrier EXT. You have to add the following to config_operator.txt:
Code:
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml
Then put SASHIMIAR.mscr, SASHIMIAR.lnk, and SASHIMIAR.xml in the Carrier folder you are using. The only other thing required is to cook mortscript into the ROM and have the SASHIMI tree set up on internal storage. I've attached an EXT for mortscript, a 'carrier' EXT with the files to add to your carrier folder, and the SASHIMI folder tree that needs to be placed in /Internal Storage. I've modified the SASHIMI script to work with the 6.5.x builds, as the original script had trouble installing cabs to the internal storage with 6.5.x.
thx mwalt, I had just posted in my rom thread asking for u to post, and here it is.....thx.

I may need to give this a try.....I've been using UC forever, how it SASHIMI better?