View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

This new ROM is giving me so much trouble, I might abandon it. I am having a real bad time loading it in. I flashed to stock, cleared storage. Flashed this ROM, getting missing links errors and stuff. So I decided to clear storage again on this ROM, now 10 minutes later it is still loading the settings. I should have waited till I got home from work. I am just hopeing to get it running again while I am at work. I need the phone.

P.S. I think I found some of the problem. When I was restoring the email, I hit the reset in the process. That didn't work too well. So I cleared the storage and that took forever. So it said it was comlete, but the bar wasn't all the way to the end, close but not to the end. I reset the divice and it seemed to have worked. I used sprite to restore my email and let it run it's course. So far everything is working. I will sync with outlook when I get home.

Last edited by Oditius; 01-12-2010 at 10:41 AM.