View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I would love a 21xxx version. I love the start menu on 28xxx versions, but I hate having to bring up the task manager in order to close a program because the "X" button doesn't do anything but minimize. If that gets straightened out, I'd be happy with one of the later builds. Maybe a 21xxx Sense 2.1 with Dusk. Is that possible? And the threaded email too.
New build has htc task manager back.
Tap the clock in taskbar then tap and hold for 2-3 sec and let go. Drop down to close apps and see mem use.