View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:58 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I went to the 1st post and seems to not be updated...? Or is it true that it's only partially working? I'd hate to read 116 pages to find where everything works (at least on Sprint network?) I have one of these phones and would like to play around with android on it... It's a Sprint branded Vogue with Altel case (just love that grey look!)
I can tell just what I know is this. Sprint should work Talk Text internet GPS but probably not MMS.
You have listed as your carrier Metro and Boost.
Last I heard Metro had talk text and web browsing but no GPS, market, other apps/widgets and no MMS. As for Boost I don't have a clue, they might be using Sprints setting after all they use the sprint network.