Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:52 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
Yea, you can even activate yourself through an online wizard, free of charge. sales tax shouldnt be factored in as it varies from state to state from none to an insanely high amount. and either route the person can avoid it by buying through the secondary market online. The CS can be completely assbackwards sometimes so I feel ur pain with that.

Edit : there's also the EPRP readily available with the same package with an additional 100 minutes and $110, simple google search brings it up easily. but joe average wouldnt like stumble upon that unless he was doing mild digging (research) for all available plans. and luckily both providers provide a lot of common big employeers discounts (tho not applicable on the Everything Plus More plans on TMobile or the EPRP on Sprint (I think regarding Sprint anyways)
See man that really irks me. I was definitely charged an activation fee on my first bill with Sprint. Not only that, but I took my phones in to get invisible shields put on them, and they said not to use them for a coupe hours and not to use it heavily for 24 hours. So I have a bunch of old Sprint phones from when I had Sprint before. I called to get my old Mogul activated to use for the night, and they wanted to charge me an activation fee. I explained that this was an old phone that I had activated previously on my old Sprint account, and the rep wouldn't budge. I said screw it then and went without a phone for the night.

Something told me to keep calling back until I got someone that would do it for free, but I didn't want the hassle.

Average joe is not getting that EPRP on Sprint, lol. You do have to do some digging to find that. I think the only people getting that plan are the people that already know about it (or SERO) and just dig for the email/code/website, or the real friends of Sprint employees. But the average joe probably has no idea there are such things as that plan.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-12-2010 at 12:58 AM.