View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 AM
darkjje
PPCGeeks Regular

darkjje is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Yea, you can even activate yourself through an online wizard, free of charge. sales tax shouldnt be factored in as it varies from state to state from none to an insanely high amount. and either route the person can avoid it by buying through the secondary market online. The CS can be completely assbackwards sometimes so I feel ur pain with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Are you serious? I was chaged an activation fee. Heck, I was even told I would be charged an activation fee when I tried to switch phones temporarily on my already existing account a while back.

And yes, we are talking about average joe here. But if average joe is buying phones online (as average joe's do) then ebay is absolutely valid. Average joe that shops online for smartphones absolutely knows about ebay.
Edit : there's also the EPRP readily available with the same package with an additional 100 minutes and $110, simple google search brings it up easily. but joe average wouldnt like stumble upon that unless he was doing mild digging (research) for all available plans. and luckily both providers provide a lot of common big employeers discounts (tho not applicable on the Everything Plus More plans on TMobile or the EPRP on Sprint (I think regarding Sprint anyways)
Sero 500

Last edited by darkjje; 01-12-2010 at 12:34 AM.