Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:19 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
I thought we were talking joe average? the guy who doesnt apply discounts or buys phones from anyone but the carrier... as you said earlier. and I was never charged an activation fee from sprint when I purchased online. so it's factored in as advertised and as I have experienced.
Are you serious? I was chaged an activation fee. Heck, I was even told I would be charged an activation fee when I tried to switch phones temporarily on my already existing account a while back.

And yes, we are talking about average joe here. But if average joe is buying phones online (as average joe's do) then ebay is absolutely valid. Average joe that shops online for smartphones absolutely knows about ebay.