View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
i did.. but im comparing on contract plans. which most have.. or get

even more plus is a good deal.. but not cheap enough for alot of peeps to switch..

why.. cause most people count month to month cost.. they dont think ahead to hey i can save 300 a year doing this.. same with most people buying a car. they want the lowest payment and end up with a 7 year loan,lol

so your plan is cheaper. but if u tack on the cost of the phone the monthly plan goes up.. thats my whole point..

wouldnt u rather save up and buy the phone outright and not have to pay on the phone fo 2 years. when like me u u trade out phone every couple months..

im just saying if u compare without the cost without adding the cost of the phone into your monthly plan yes its a good deal and cheaper than sprints.a sub price..

im sorry but i would never pay on a phone over 2 years.. thats like stupid people who rent to own.. and pay 2000 dollars for a 500 dollar tv.lol yes i know they just split the cost over 24 months with no interest..
Uh, month to month cost T-Mobile was $10 cheaper than Sprint. You then brought up the cost of the phone, so I pointed out that even with the cost of the phone, T-Mobile was still cheaper.

Look man, no matter how you slice this...

T-Mobile's plan is $10 per month cheaper than the comparable plan on Sprint.

If you factor in the cost of the device, then T-Mobile was still cheaper.

You can pay for the full cost of the device up front on T-Mobile. I only averaged it out over 2 years because you incorrectly stated, repeatedly, that Sprint was cheaper when you factor in the cost of the phone.

So yes, pay for the phone up front, as you said you want to do, and then your monthly fee is $10 less on T-Mobile than it is on Sprint. And, again, that is without a contract on T-Mobile, and stuck in a 2 year deal on Sprint.

Please explain to me how Sprint is cheaper. You are just not making any sense at this point. I need you to explain so I can understand what you're trying to say here. I have posted the numbers and T-Mobile's plans were cheaper, and if you add in the cost of the phones T-Mobile was still cheaper- cheaper per month and cheaper overall. If you diagree with that, post some numbers so I can see where you are disagreeing. And I don't mean your special super secret discount. Who knows what kind of special discount you might get at T-Mobile. We're taliing about advertised plans here...

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-11-2010 at 10:18 PM.