View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Could Windows mobile 7 be for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Considering we havent seen any leaked betas I got to believe either WM7 is way out there or WM7 is really the WM6.5.X. I mean we usually get leaked beta months before, hell look at 6.5, its barelly out there been now and Ive been using it for almost a year now (I think). So now WM7 is going to be this top secret unvailing that only work on HD2 that has the fastest processor availible, I just dont think thats going to happen but who knows. I mean geez andriod doesnt only run on HD2, they would be foolish to design an operating system for hardware that is only availible on a few devices. My vote is 6.5.X is really WM7, and really imo they now need to overhall the today screen (im sorry titaniam is really gay, its just a modified wm smartphone app). Make the damn thing work just like the WM7 deskop and allow shortcuts and widgets, etc on the desktop. Anyways that my 2 cents for what its worth.
So what do you guys think WM 6.5.X is about?