View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
X2 doesn't read in % (I just checked it on mine)

~John
thanks i couldn't remember if it did or not,i haven't used a 6.5.x rom in a long time lol,may be time to try it again though,was on a tp when they came out and didn't like how much real estate on the screen was taking up by the menu
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredmonkey View Post
My X2 would always crash on me. Its why I have held off on a 6.5.3 ROM so far.
yeah i remember some cabs that did and the roms NRGZ cooked it in failing,but i think a lot of ppl use it now without it crashing on 6.5.x builds,i have 3 different ones(diff. colors) that don't crash and work fine,gonna try it on the next 6.5.x rom releases which hopefully will be soon according to this tweet.......

The threaded email feature in 23158 is freaking awesome! Cooking ROMs with it now
about 1 hour ago from Digsby

can't wait for threaded email!! and happy to see 23xxx builds back in the mix!!