View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:12 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
maybe one day ill know how to do this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Try this Brudda Man, this is how I did it...I used file explorer and went to the windows directory, scrolled down "taskmgr" the one is all lowercase, tap and hold until the menu comes up allowing you to chose "copy". Now in the same windows directory, scroll up to "start menu" and paste the shortcut to "taskmgr" there. On your phone go to start; settings; personal; buttons. On the lower screen at options 2 use the drop down menu and select "shortcut to taskmgr" and click ok. Now the task manager is assigned to send/hold key, just press and hold it down briefly and the task manager will open up. If I can do it ANYONE can do it!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Exactly except I have mine in the Sashimi root directory so it does it for me then I just change the send/hold key like you said.
Try the attached file...

Open it up and save it under windows directory. Now every time you hold the send button down for 2-3 seconds, it will bring up the quickmenu.

If you are running sashimi like most of us are, copy the file into:
sashimi\auto\root\windows and this will re-install the lnk after a flash.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: I got the idea from a post over at XDA. You can do this with any app by creating a shortcut, rename the shortcut to "Long_Send.lnk", and save it under windows directory...Same goes for "Long_End.lnk"
Attached Files
File Type: rar Long_Send.rar (106 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 01-11-2010 at 09:11 PM.