Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:53 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
i had bout the same amount of taxes and fee with tmobile than i do with sprint.. but ido electronic billing.. and the regulatory fee went from 20 cents to like what 40 cents...

its verizon who nickle and dimes u to death,lol
Sprint nickels and dimes the people who don't have electronic billing and as of this month- autopay. If you don't have autopay and you have an account spending limit, you'll see a new $5 per month fee from Sprint as of this month.

The regulatory fee is small, but that extra $5 per month is worth complaining about. So if your taxes and fees with T-Mobile were the same as they were with Sprint in the past, then Sprint would be more expensive now with the new fees they added this month.