View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ebby- View Post
Can this be flashed to a security unlocked phone? I am assuming so but want to be sure as it is the first time i am flashing back to stock and don't want to mess anything up. This updated ROM has great battery life for me and i want to have the option to go back easily if i can.

Edit- just downloaded and it is an .exe how do i get the .nbh from it so i can flash from my sd card? If it can be flashed with an unlocked phone
yes....official roms can be flashed to a locked or an unlocked phone.

you can use winrar to extract the exe file. that will give you the nbh you want.