View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
mados123
Lurker

mados123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Excellent ROM development, deck! Installation went very smooth. I was eager to return my Verizon TP2 because of how the OS didn't "flow" as nicely as some of these other phones (iphone, android). Now that I have your excellent rom, the phone is great. Few things I found:

1) Regarding Verizon Visual Voicemail, when I try to connect after inputting my passcode, it states that "No network connection is available to contact voicemail server." This was observable with latest versions, 11.69 and 12.5. The problem wasn't seen when using MightyRom and others have said it was a problem with some other custom builds they've tried. Connection is active with email, browsing, etc. Could it be because a carrier provision wasn't used like MightRom's?

2) The email number overlay is behind the box for the new message indicator.

3) The Verizon favorite button (left of space bar) is not applying the designated program after being assigned.

Hopefully you or someone else will have some simple answers and I also hope this will help in your development. Keep up the great work!