View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:31 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: What are you doing with your TP2 right now? (JUST FOR FUN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I use S9 HDs also & I love them (I like them better than my $400 Ultimate Ears), but I have one question:

Do the controls work for you in the HTC music tab??

My forward/back controls (to skip to the next song or restart the current song) do not work at all in the manila 2.5 HTC app but they work fine in WMP.

Is this how they always work?? I don't remember for sure, but I think when I was running manila 2.1 the controls worked in both players but I may be wrong (it has been quite a while since I ran 2.1)

~John
hey ya John, My pause and forward work in htc music player and wmp but the back track does not but I'm fine as long as my next track does work, I'm using currently sprint stock... I'll give it a go on another ROM maybe on mighty. One question for you, how do you get SRS WOW hd or what ever its called =s