View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
The Nexus One doesn't do 21mbps either.
http://www.google.com/phone/static/e...ech_specs.html It's 7.2mbps just like the everything else. The N900 is the only phone I know of that will do 21, but who knows when that will be. One company's flagship model doesn't have to do everything another company's flagship model does, there will always be differences across manufacturers, operating systems, networks, carriers etc.

Based on what you said, it looks like you won't be going to T-Mobile after all since the HD2 is not about have a change in it's chipset to support 21mbps. Good luck
this website specifically says nexus is capable of 21mbps. tmobile hasn't updated any of their websites even the 3g speeds, so going on tmobile website it states only 1mbps download, we all know this has changed. Trust me, i'm not worried about it, i'm almost positive hd2 will support hspa+

http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=2814
Google is the next skynet