View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:43 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Could Windows mobile 7 be for real

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
How can you be so sure?
What about a official or cooked ROM?
as i posted on the 2nd page tp2 will not get winmo 7. Somebody will probably cook it but it will be too laggy for everyday use. Conflipper posted the medium specs for winmo 7 which are below. tp2 will not ever have winmo 7 from windows unless somebody rips it but it will still be unuasable. original post here.

WM7 is based on CE OS 7, not CE OS 6,

any CDMA device that we have right now WILL NOT support WM7.

Needs to be Snapdragon chipset, or OMAP V3 or V4, no Qualcom chipset that is 7xxx series. they will not work with it at all.

Will they get hacked to work. NO

What will be needed? Bootloader, Kernal, XIP, everythingl. So that TP2 that you just bought last week. It will not run WM7 at all. and 6.5 End of Life is in February. So you have 5 months of upgrades on your new device.

Conflippers Alltel ROMS

If you want to thank me for work I have done in past or now, feel free to donate
Google is the next skynet