Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Sprint is NOT gaining customers, lol. They are losing customers every quarter. When you add their "gains" and then subrtract their losses, the end result is they have less customers overall than they had before. Millions less, every quarter.
true i worded that wrong.. but see your point..

Also in this half of the country sprint and verizon reign supreme.. as far as coverage..in rural areas.. sprint of course. cause sprint used to supply our landlines. for years til they sold out to embarq which in turn sold out to century link.. point being.. att and t-mobile are sparse here. cause..of a few things..

1. we have 1 cable company down here.. nothing else..
2. we have 1 telephone service.. phone and dsl etc..
3 We are 30 minutes from mesquite tx.. where all 4 have great 3g coverage... so why would att or t-mobile want to invest in a market..( my town ) they has always been sprint.. hell the one cable company wont even bring cable internet here cause they so there is no market..lol cause of what used to be sprint monopoly on the dsl market here.

and there are alot of small towns like mine in the same situation.. i say small.. but July 2008: 8,794 people so im sure that is up to 10,000 or more by now..

even if i had good 3g coverage with t-mobile 150.00 a month vs 129.99 - 25% discount. = 97.50 thats quite a diff on contract. I dont know alot of people around here that have or want to spend 250 on a even more plus plan..lol

but it is cheaper if all u do is talk.. no data or texts.. or nav. or mobile tv.. etc.. thats why most older people have att for roll over mins..

point im with sprint cause of coverage and price.

not with tmobile anymore cause of price and coverage..<----both sucked

if u want to save 10 bucks and tmobile works for u hey go right ahead.. its your choice.. but dont care what u say or show.. t-mobile will not be cheaper.. than sprint on contract.. when u have data and unlimited text..

off contract maybe alittle cheaper.. ( even more plus ) but like i said.. Also the kinda people who will even consider that are the people who have to pay 500 dollar deposits on att and verizon.. and will prolly mess up the account.. and go to metro pcs or boost in 2 months.lol and have to be in collections for a phone they cant pay for...

I see it when i go to the mall.. all i see at the tmobile are rude thugs and teens. that cant even be polite enough to say im sorry i was in line.. last time i went this thuggy guy was all up in my face saying yo this is the end of the line.. lol i turned to him and said YO respect your elders.lol

bah people are so stupid..

anyway.. im ranting again and got way off..