View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:30 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Does a hard reset wipe out the SD card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir View Post
That looks pretty nice, I like the idea of locating the device remotely via a web browser.

Don't know if I would want to set off a siren though, I think I would rather just find the person who stole my device, get it back, then make them in-operable.

Seriously though, darren, is this program possible to get without all that other stuff as I kinda have things I have bought for that?

As well, does that part where it remotely wipes out all the data work for the SD card too?

Lastly if that part of the program that wipes out all the data is enacted, is it still possible after to still find the device via a web browser or no?

Thanks.
i just started testing for them so i havent used much but the backup part, its a packege deal and its lite on mem usage and the siren is for if you loose ppc at wallmart or something like that, its free and you can ask them for more sd info, they answer fast after you email them.