View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:21 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Does a hard reset wipe out the SD card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir View Post
Yeah, if this thing is ever lost or stolen:

One: I would want to be able to remotely wipe any info from the device and the card or at least make the entire device not operable.

Two: If the device could be made inoperable, I would also want to be sure the card is also in the case if it was ever removed and say put in a reader.

Third: Again if the device and the card were made inoperable, I would want to be able to track the device via GPS.

Lastly: If non of the above were possible, basically I would want to be able to remotely brick the device.
use the link i posted, they(app) wipe the phone remotely i think, not sure about sdcard. its free and they can wipe the device, what all is is wipped im not sure of,def. mainmem.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-11-2010 at 02:25 PM.