View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 06:13 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusInMD View Post
Thinking of upgrading my 1 1/2 year old sprint phone. Currently running rom 2.06.00 WWE 2/22/06

I think I am running activesync 4.1, how do I go about upgrading (and do I need to to make this all work?)

Do you guys think it's worth the upgrade? Also, will I still be able to tether to my notebook without problems?

Thanks!
If all you do is use it as a phone, don't bother. If you use it as a pda, definitely upgrade.

Yes, you'll still be able to tether. Google ActiveSync, and you'll find Microsoft's activesync download page - you need to update to 4.5 or later.