View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:55 AM
DLCPhoto
Regular 'Geeker

DLCPhoto is keeping up the good workDLCPhoto is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Accidentally Renamed Registry Key - Need Help

I was checking the Finger Pressure Registry setting on my Verizon TP2, Stock 6.1 ROM:

HKLM\Drivers\TouchPanel\FingerPressure

using Total Commander. But while navigating I accidentally hit a key different from the TouchPanel Folder, and it got renamed to "X" before I could escape and undo it. So I don't know what the original key name is.

I opened up my most recent SPB Backup to check what it was supposed to be, but it doesn't appear to be there. Under HKLM\Drivers I have the following Folders in the SPB Backup:

BlockDevice
BuiltIn
Console
Display
HID
PCCARD
PCMCIA
RegisteredDevice
SDCARD
Software
Speaker
TouchPanel
Unimodem
USB
Versions

When I check this folder live on my TP2 Registry, these are all there, but also one called "Active" which doesn't show up in SPB Backup, and this other one that accidentally got renamed to "X", and which contains the following 2 Folders:

Init:
ab1 REG_SZ AT <cr>
ab2 REG_SZ ATE0V1&C1&D2<cr>

Settings:
Blind_Off
Blind_OnCallSetupFailTimeout
DialPrefix
DialSuffix
Prefix
Pulse
Reset
Terminator
Tone

I need someone running Stock Verizon 6.1 ROM to check these registry keys on their phones, and see what the correct name of this key is so I can change it back to what it should be.

I don't know why this Folder (or the one named "Active") don't appear in SPB's backup, but that's the case here.

I would really appreciate someone taking the time so I can get this corrected. I don't know how crucial this is, or if it would be recreated if I reset, but don't want to take any chances.