PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxATVracer10 View Post
USCC Representin! lol Final day of the Black Friday sale TP2 getter here. I'm glad to see this thread because I've been looking into modding my phone but have been leary to try much for fear of bricking it. So thanks to the OP for starting this! Also thanks to drtechno for leading me to the answer for the "1 unread message" bug. .
Don't forget to hit the "THANKS" button on posts you find helpful.

Quote:
Is it just me or did US Cellular do it right and release the tp2 with most of the apps that other people were adding to their phones? It seems several of the add ons that I see in other threads are already on our phones, like the white tile clock, facebook and youtube apps, etc...
They would have done better to ship a naked WinMo+Sense and provided everything as "click to install" on the default home page, same as all carriers would have been better to do.

Quote:
Anyone know how to remove a password requirement that was added when I synced my work email to the phone? I have removed the email account but am still required to unlock the phone after it sits idle for 15 minutes. The "Prompt if phone unused for" box in settings>all settings>lock is grayed out so I cannot uncheck it.
I think it can be disabled from Settings tab, All Settings at the lower-left, then "Lock".

Last edited by laymanspc; 01-11-2010 at 05:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.