View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:51 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To those that doubt the big mugen battery I show you this

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
Looks like his phone had an allergic reaction. Although I bet he can go days without recharging
And yet he probably plugs it in every night like the rest of us.

That's like saying "I may be a big fat lard ass who is 200 pounds over weight, but I can go days without eating- even though I never miss a meal..."

There is no way I would be carrying that brick around. People are going to look at that thing and be like, "Um, yeah... I think I can see why everyone says Windows Mobile is behind the times. I think I'll just get an iPhone or a Droid. Why didn't you just get an iPhone?"

Seriously, can anyone see themselves carrying that brick around? It's downright hillarious to even think about it.

Let me guess- plaid pants that are way too tight and pulled up way too high, with black horned rim glasses and masking tape in the middle- right?

Original poster- do yourself a favor and lose that battery. Go with the original. (or something that isn't any bigger than the original) You may never get laid again if you don't save yourself right now!

I would love to see someone bust one of those out at the bar. We'd be laughing at him all night, lol.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-10-2010 at 10:55 PM.