N00b
Threadstarter

alexandrite_june is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Set text message ringtone on Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
what i had to do was convert them to .wav format and place them in the windows directory (where all the alarms are). after doin that they became selectable as a sms ringtone
What converter did you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
use any wav file and save it to ur /windows folder... the file should then be visable and usable for alarms, text msg alerts, e-mail alerts etc. if you need more of an explanation pm me!
Thanks! But I need a converter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablueangels45 View Post
how do u turn them into wav? if you use myxer?
Good question. I've been using myxer. I havent found a mobile app to convert.. I'm not even sure if there is one! Hopefully somone will take pitty on my and post the name of a good converter I can use on my phone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowy666 View Post
You can convert them with winamp, for example.
Where can I download "winamp"? Is this a mobile app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy454 View Post
Are you able to set individual ringtones to unique users with this? Ie, could User A have A.wav for a text message ringtone, User B have B.wav, etc, etc...??
I honestly havent tried. I really just need to be ablt to set 2 types of ringtones-incoming phone & text!!!
P.S. The files I have are saved in the "mp3d" format. I tried to save them in the "wav" fromat when I downloaded them but was not able to.

Last edited by alexandrite_june; 01-10-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to spellcheck! AHH!!!!