View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:57 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] USCC TP2 to EnergyROM

Post 5: Saved (TBA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevopativo View Post
I found what I believe to be every code available on the Touch Pro as there were no others listed in the folder that handles these codes! If you'd like to snoop the folder yourself go to HKLM\Services\PhoneExt\KeyProgram
It's amazing what you can find when you're bored!
I applied my own labels to each one for my own reference so they may not be completely accurate.

##778# - EPST - Advanced Programming - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as EPST.exe
##786# - EPST - Reverse Logistic
##4772579# - RESETs
##37872# - Full Speed USB Mode - Enable/Disable
##8626337# - EPST/Vocoder -
##2539# - EPST/A-Key - Authentication Key
##7738# - EPST/P_Rev - Protocol Revision
##3282# - EPST - Basic Programming
##775# - EPST/PRL - PRL Settings
##3386# - DDTM - Enable/Disable
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as FieldTrial.exe
##3424# - DMR - PORT INFO - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as DMRouter.exe
##MSL# - MSL is your MSL code which you type in place of the letters MSL. To get your MSL code you can call your service provider and ask them to run you through the steps to program your phone. During this process they should have you type in ##yourMSL#. This should be a 6 digit number. They normally do this with a customer when they have issues with internet/voicemail/text messaging problems or when you call to activate a new phone on your account. Alltel uses ##000000#.

If you don't prefer to talk to your Service Provider you can also aquire your MSL code manually.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42871

I'm pretty sure these will work just as well for the Diamond. Verizons version may just be a slight variation...possibly just the send button at the end of the code instead of the #. Can anyone confirm?

Have fun and be safe! Always Back Up!

Last edited by murducky; 01-14-2010 at 01:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.