View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 PM
isdnmatt
Regular 'Geeker

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Back Up Information on Your Phone with "My Phone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
#3: It would be nice if you could delete something off your device and select an option to have it deleted off MyPhone too. Right now you can only delete things off the website if you want it deleted off your. If you delete if off yoru phone right now, MyPhone just puts it back the next time it syncs.

#4: Sometimes if I change a contact, MyPhone creates a dulicate the next time it syncs. For example, if one of my friends gets a new phone number and I change it in my contacts, the next time MyPhone synce I will have 2 contacts with my friend's name- one with their old number and one with the new.
#3 I don't run into this issue at all. For example, if I delete a text off my phone, it gets deleted from Myphone. The only time it replaces items is if I establish a new sync, for example, flashing to another ROM that myphone detects as a new phone. Otherwise, if its the same sync and I delete something, it comes off Myphone as well. Maybe it's your settings?

#4 I use Google Sync and Activesync which doesn't have this problem. Not to mention changes are pushed in real time in both directions.