View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:42 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
The projector is a bit gimmicky for me...how often would you really use that? The UI isn't nearly as nice as TF3d. Sprint needs to play catch up for sure. But we also need to keep in mind we're not exactly doing Sprint any favors by using tethering as much as we all are here lol.
The projector is an option that you can put on the back of the phone if you want. You don't have to use it or attach it if you don't want to. heck, the phone doesn't even ship with the projector so you don't even have to buy it if you don't want to.

The phone itself though has WM 6.5, slide out qwerty, 5 megapixel camera (with flash), 1 gig snapdragon processor, and WVGA display.

Spec wise, it blows the Touch Pro 2 out of the water (which, again, AT&T has the Touch Pro 2 also, and it ships with WM6.5 too). See the comparison here:
http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomp...=1989&id2=1925

So while the projector itself may be a gimmick, the phone itself has way better specs than anything Sprint has right now. and the best WM Sprint has, AT&T also has. Sprint is behind in the game, no matter how you slice it.

Oh yeah, as for the interface- I use SPB Mobile Shell anyway. It's way better than TouchFlo. I would advise anyone who doesn't use it to try it out. I hate TouchFlo personally. SPB Mobile shell is always the first thing I install whenever I flash a ROM. The ROM I have been using for the last month+ doesn't even have TouchFlo anyway (indagroove Titanium)...

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-10-2010 at 04:56 PM.