View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Soft reset after application install - must or best practice?

If I'm entering them manually I'll do a SR if the device states it's needs it, if not, I'll do it after I'm done. I've got a taskbar and a CDMA fix for it and both will ask for a SR after each installs, those I will just do one after they're both installed. I also use sashimi for loading most of my cabs and it just does one SR after all have been installed, so who knows what's right. If it works for you and doesn't cause problems, keep doing it until you have a problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.