Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: whose with me?

hey salty.. got a question? ( just to continue on our t-mobile rant )

If its 10 bucks cheaper.. with the even more plus plans.. wouldnt it be more if u pay off the phone in monthly installment? like 20 or 30 bucks extra a month? and what happens if that customer decides 3 months down the road he want to go to att or verizon or sprint..sure he can leave.. but wont he be responsible for the rest of that phones price?

Not to mention most people go for contract plan for the free or close to free phones.. so in reality tmobile would still be more expensive that way.. U gotta remember..tmobile is number 4 for a reason..and i dont see them moving past sprint anytime soon. unless they move that nice network out to people in rural areas..like verizon and sprint.. at least in texas.. more and more people are moving out to the country to get away from the big city.. all around me in a 30 mile radius houses are being built like crazy.. but tmobile and att coverage sucks out here..so what will they do about that.. cause the rural areas are the future as that is where the most growth will be in the next 5 to 10 years.... they move out here. and drive 30 miles to work.. etc..

im sure in other states is diff.. but in texas.. most people live in the country or rural areas.. sprint and verizon have u covered... att does but mostly edge.. and t-mobile sorta does..lol if not u roam on att. for free. but u get my point..

now im in no way bashing tmobile.. I loved the service everywhere but my house.. and around it..and when in mesquite area bout 35 miles from my house.. 3g rocked... my tp2 rocked.. but still wasnt as fast as my sprint service at my house.. i get 1.5 and up on the dl. and 600 and up on upload. and its never slower..

anyway.. rant over once again..