View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchies View Post
running Sense 2.5 6.5 21887 v1.2 and i have only one problem... the phone canvas is cut off at the bottom so i cant get to the answer/ignore buttons

is there a fix for this?

It seems I've had this happen to me after doing a level 3 cleanRam on a Titanium 21887. My only solution is to go back several times to the same contact or phone call and it seems to re-size correctly eventually. I don't do a level 3 cleanRams anymore; only level 2.