View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:43 AM
bast525
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is something wrong with me?? Custom ROMS = Not impressed....

hmmmm I've tethered quite a bit with the stock rom and never gotten charged for it. I installed an ICS cab that I've had for years and made my own shortcut in the start menu...

As for soft resetting every day, THAT is CRAP!! On the stock ROM I usually go a week without soft resetting at all! And the only reason I do soft reset once a week is to rotate between my two batteries to try to use/charge them equally. Stock rom has AMAZED me with it's rock solid stability... the only time I EVER have a problem is with Palringo... I LOVE the app but once in a while it does lock up and cause me to need to soft reset.

I just dont see what is so good about 6.5 vs. 6.1, unless you love Titanium. I dont really see much other difference, I mean the kinetic scrolling is a little different, and the menus, but HTC already did a good job with all that in 6.1. So, what am I missing?