View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:39 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Ok my 2 cents worth. I installed the stock rom.. You think they would have paid attention to works here.
1. clock would flip 2 hrs forward everytime you came back to home screen
2. GPS sucks A$$. Never got it right
3. sluggish as all get out!
4.Didnt fix the end X, you still keep bring up the task bar cause the X is small as you know what.
5. Verizon still has my IMSI pointed to a dam nextel cell number ( noticed i have Video data when I havent sent any video's.)
6.stipped the sense 2.1 like mad. geezee you get better 2.1 from a custom rom.
so much for excitement. Only way I will use it if SPB gives me my registration number for SPB Shell like they said they would cause otherwise. their new rom is useless
7. still havent fixed the data stuff. Data opens counted 6 people at once jumping on this dam thing. I already contacted their department on this issue. said ti was hardware. Bullshyt software turns on hardware doesnt open on its own. and pointing to another phone number on a nextel phone?

I havent bothered to list everything. But knowing that they have their own tech department to fix what needed fixed & didn't is pretty sad.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.