View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:10 PM
msh441
PPCGeeks Regular

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

OK... if I've done this correctly, I've attached four .cabs that might help a few here. They are not mine, I've pulled them from other sources here and on XDA... but they've worked for me, so passing them along.

The first is a transparant clock background, which leaves only the flip clock panels as in 6.1. It seems to be a necessity if you're using a transparant flip clock.

The next if a reversed white on black flipclock from Santod. Not transparent, but looks and works great if you keep the clock background.

The third is a transparent flip click from Santod, with silvery-white numbers. Looks perfect with the background removed with the first .cab.

Lastly a flip click fix for the strange, but normal, hour and minute flipping animation.

***Remember when installing flip clocks or removing the background, other manilla tweeks: Turn off Manila, install, reset/turn on Manila. With this proceedure, and installing these items in the order that I've provided, they work great. Install out of order and/or install while Manila is running and they go all funky.***

Everything else seems to be working OK. The only things I have on my wish-list:

1) Working background for all .cab.

2) A completely clear Crystal flip clock (just like the transparent one I provided, but with transparent numbers, too).

3) Transparent outlined slider.

4) The Kuroi "blackey" slider icons like I had in 6.1, foud here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=564565

And lastly a question: Anyone else experience "wake up" ussues since the update? I've had it happen a couple times now. The top screen power button fails to wake up the device. Pushing the red "Power/End" button brings up the green arrow on screen indicating that the screen in turned off, but the button on top still fails to wake the device. I have to soft reset. I've heard of this before, but never experienced it with 6.1. Any help with my wish list, or the wake-up issue would be greatlt appreciated.

Last edited by msh441; 01-09-2010 at 07:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.