View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Discharging after hitting 100%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
that is very normal guys ........once the battery level reaches 100% then no more charging. and I noticed a little drop due to this fact.what is happening is that usually when it is plugged in the light level is higher than on the battery , so when the battery is 100% , charge will stop , but battery consumption is higher than usual due to the light setting.
what i usually do , I unplug and then replug ........which also Increase the battery life.
i noticed this in mighty , calkulin Kitchen and the stock ROMS.
OPs problem is not normal, it should only blink like that when its been over heated and should always say 100 % when you take it off the charger....... Once it hits 100. and the light turns green its my understanding it goes into trickle charge mode, where itll stop, but then slowly charge/trickle when it starts dropping..... I leave my phone on the charger all night, wake up and the phones at 100 % and the light is a steady green, as well as my wifes phone...... Unpluging and plugging it in again will start a charge again for like 10 min or so, but thats normal on most chargeable stuff like my psp, old phones, sons ds etc......

Sounds like a wierd thing to me..